Launch the Course
The course should launch automatically in another browser window. This course is best viewed using 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
If the course does not launch automatically, your system may not meet the minimum requirements or the Web site address, from which the course is accessed, is not a trusted site. You need Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher and Microsoft Windows 2000 or higher. You may need to change your Web browser setting to make the Web site address a trusted site. To add the Web site address as a trusted site, complete the following steps:
- Open your Web browser.
- Select Tools from the menu bar, and then select Internet Options. The Internet Options pop-up window is displayed.
- Select the Security tab.
- Select Trusted Sites, and then select Sites, which is located in the middle of the window.
- Enter the Web site address from which the course is accessed (or enter the DCIPS Web site address - http://dcips.dtic.mil) in the Add this Web site to the zone field.
- Deselect the Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone field, if it is checked.
- Select Add. The address is added to the list in the Web sites: field.
- To close the pop-up window, select OK, and then select OK again.
- Select Launch the Course at the top left corner of this window to access the training course now.